Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a method to bring compressed pure oxygen to every cell of the body. We have one of the few hyperbaric oxygen therapy rooms in Arizona, and it is used as a medical therapy to promote wound healing, treat infection, radiation injury, anemia and many other medical conditions. We work with cancer patients; and it is also used in sports injury rehabilitation, and to treat chronic fatigue, allergies and depression. This is a non-invasive procedure, which means you won’t be poked or pricked by any needles, and the results are phenomenal.
What are the benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
- For overindulgence: this is the ultimate hangover helper! (Same-day appointments available.)
- Diabetes wound healing
- Removes infections of skin, bone or other infections.
- Heal burns, skin grafts, remove risk of tissue death.
- Remove bubbles of air in your blood vessels (arterial gas embolism)
- Alleviates depression, anxiety, and restores emotional balance.
Scottsdale Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
You can feel better with pure oxygen therapy and we can help you. Stop feeling bad and start feeling good. Call us now and schedule your appointment.
- Same day sessions are available.
- Affordable payment options, real results.
- Painless and relaxing treatment with our skilled professional staff.
“100 percent oxygen at two to three times the atmospheric pressure at sea level… Such doses of oxygen have a number of beneficial biochemical, cellular, and physiologic effects.