O-Shot at Revitalize Paradise Valley
The O-Shot or Orgasm Shot was invented by Dr. Charles Runels. This procedure is used for women who suffer from disruptions in a pleasurable sex life. The O-Shot is also used to treat urinary incontinence.
What is the O-Shot?
The O-Shot is a pain-free procedure and a quick process. First, we draw your blood and apply numbing cream on the labial tissue and inside the vagina. Once your blood has spun, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) cells are extracted to regenerate vaginal tissue. Then, the PRP cells are injected into the clitoris and the upper vagina. It is a painless and nearly risk-free process that yields wonderful results for the patient. This procedure is performed at our center by a certified practitioner. Additionally, the patient will be able to drive home afterwards.
Why Should I Choose the O-Shot?
The O-Shot is used to treat the following. Note that we do not claim the cure to any of these disorders.
- Urinary Incontinence: occurs when women urinate involuntarily (during sneezing, laughing or coughing).
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: occurs when a woman has no desire for sex. One in one-hundred women suffer from this.
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: occurs when there is a desire for sex but the female struggles with pleasure and arousal. This occurs in one of twenty women.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: occurs when a woman is able to feel desire for sex without an ability to have an orgasm. This occurs in one in five women.
- Dyspareunia: occurs when the sex experience hurts. Painful sex occurs in one in five women.
Does it Work?
I have done the procedure three times. The first time I felt pain as a brief pinch but after that I numbed longer and felt absolutely nothing at all. My results are phenomenal! No more coughing and peeing! Even more, greater tightness!
My personal recommendation for any woman doing this procedure is to be on a form of estrogen. This is not essential, but it helps to prevent future weakness. Furthermore, I recommend taking collagen to continue strengthening connective tissue as well. The collagen I like the most is by Ortho Molecular with only Non-GMO hyaluronic acid Collagen on the market. One scoop per day is typically enough to help with the healing of your cells.
If you have questions about this procedure, please call the office and ask for Kassie as she is our certified O-Shot provider! Also view our page on the O-Shot Procedure.
From the desk of Dr. Ramsey