Ozone therapy was well tolerated and no adverse effects were noted, except soft and temporary flatulence for some hours after each session. Conclusions: Ozone therapy was effective in radiation-induced rectal bleeding in prostate cancer patients without serious adverse events.
– Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015
Evidenced-Based Approaches to Healing.
From periodontal disorders to helping cancer patients feel more comfortable, Ozone Therapy at the Revitalize Paradise Valley is a way of moving you from sickness to health. We use Ozone Therapy to help with everything from colds and temporary illness, to the treatment of chronic or life-threatening conditions. You will be amazed at how well you feel when you have your first treatment.
- Build immunity and stay well. Recover faster and feel better sooner.
- An adjunct cancer treatment that can help you feel your best.
- A solution to infected wounds, diabetes, and circulatory disorders.
- We work with macular degeneration, viral diseases, rheumatism/arthritis, cancer, and others.
Ozone Therapy in our Scottsdale Office
Ozone therapy increases the amount of oxygen in the body, and is used in many ways to enhance success in medical treatment. It is used by cancer patients, HIV patients, and even by athletes who want to push limits and increase performance. Ozone therapy heals and detoxifies the body. Patients with heart conditions, those with low energy conditions, autoimmune diseases and other disorders have found benefit in this effective, safe, and comfortable treatment.
Ozone is “supercharged” oxygen and it has remarkable medical properties. Ozone therapy is common in Europe, and its use at the Revitalize Paradise Valley is one of the few places in Arizona where you can find qualified physicians who know how to use ozone therapy to help you.
Call our office or send us an email from our contact page, we are always happy to answer any questions and help you to feel your best!
Who can benefit?
- Ozone is as natural as the clouds, the sun and the clean blue sky.
- Ozone was effectively used as an antibacterial agent to treat oral infections. (National Institute of Health)
- Diabetic complications are attributed to the oxidative stress in the body, and O3 was found to activate the antioxidant system affecting the level of glycemia. Ozone prevented oxidative stress by normalizing the organic peroxide levels by activating superoxide dismutase.
- Effective with lumbar herniated disc treatment, and control of pain.
- People with COPD, cystic fibrosis and other chronic conditions