The P-Shot or “Priapus Shot” is a non-surgical, relatively safe and effective procedure to help with a variety of sexual dysfunctions in males.
What is the P-Shot?
P-Shot is a non-surgical, relatively safe and effective procedure to help with a variety of sexual dysfunctions in males. The procedure uses your own blood plasma (platelet rich plasma or PRP) to stimulate growth factors in the penile tissue. The procedure stimulates penile rejuvenation increasing size, sensitivity and health of the penile tissue.
What are the benefits of the P-Shot?
- P-Shot is a drug free, non-surgical procedure
- Increases sensitivity of the penis
- Increases sexual desire
- Increases the length and girth of the penis
- Improves blood flow and circulation to the penis enhancing the ability to achieve and sustain erection
- Provides a youthful and restored functionality to enhance sexual performance
- Minimal risk of adverse events since PRP is from your own blood
- Results seen in 1-3 weeks and can last up to a year or more
- Fast, relatively painless procedure with no down time
P-Shot for Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s disease is a pronounced curvature of the penis. It is an acquired disorder that is typically related to injury or trauma to the penis but in some cases it occurs without known injury or trauma. Penis deformity results from the formation of scar tissue and leads to painful erections or inability to achieve erection. Peyronie’s can affect sexual performance and cause pain in some men during intercourse putting a strain on personal relationships.
P-Shot has been modified and implemented into a protocol for treating Peyronie’s disease resulting in straighter and firmer erections, decreased inflammation, increased circulation and remodeling of scar tissue.
How long does P-Shot last?
- P-Shot can last 6-12 months or longer, results can vary. Patients may require 1-3 treatments for maximum effect.
Is P-Shot right for me?
- If you suffer from decreased sensation, inability to achieve erection, difficulty maintaining erection, curvature of the penis that makes it difficult to have intercourse or a sexual dysfunction that has put strain on your relations P-Shot may benefit you.
How do I prepare for my P-Shot procedure?
- To prepare for your procedure please call the office to schedule your initial consult. Pre-treatment instructions will be provided at the time of your visit.
Is P-Shot safe?
- Since the P-Shot uses your own blood plasma, there is minimal risk of infection, allergy or adverse events. The most common side effect is local bruising at the injection site.
Is there any down time?
- Post care instructions will be provided to you at the time of your visit.
- There is virtually no downtime to the P-Shot Procedure. Once the numbing wears off in 30-60 minutes, patients can go about their day as usual. It is safe to exercise or enjoy sexual relations the same day as the procedure.
Does the P-Shot hurt?
- The P-Shot is relatively painless. A topical numbing cream is applied to the penis as well as a nerve block.