Acupuncture is a 2000 year old practice designed to encourage the body to promote natural healing and improve functioning. This is done by stimulating acupuncture points on the body with pressure or needling.
The classical Chinese explanation refers to meridians or channels of energy that run in regular patterns through the body nourishing tissues. Obstruction in the movement of these energy “highways” is like a traffic jam or construction zone that backs up flow in one part of the body and restricts it in others.
Needling acupuncture points unblock these obstructions and re-establishes flow through the meridians. Acupuncture treatments can help the body’s internal organs to correct imbalances and influence the promotion of health and wellbeing.
Acupuncture may be used to treat a wide range of medical problems* including:
- Craving Reduction (appetite suppression and smoking cessation)
- Cosmetic Appearance Enhancement (acupuncture “facelifts”)
- Digestive disorders (gastritis, spastic colon, constipation, diarrhea)
- Respiratory disorders (allergies, sinusitis, bronchitis, sore throat, recurrent chest infections)
- Neurologic and muscular disorders (headaches, shoulder and elbow pain, neck and back pain, sciatica and arthritis)
- Urinary and menstrual problems (urgency, incontinence, recurrent infection, painful and heavy periods and pelvic pain)
Call us today for real relief
You can feel better with acupuncture and we can help you. Stop feeling bad and start feeling good. Call us now and schedule your appointment.
- Same day sessions are available for acute pain.
- Affordable payment options, real results.
- Painless and relaxing treatment with our skilled professional staff.